Latest english status

  1. Attitude says If only the made people do a DNA test prior to receiving their membership into the KKK
  2. Attitude is tha a scar on your face? oh sorry thats just your mouth.
  3. Attitude says Envy paranoids; they actually feel people are paying attention to them."The More You Know" (and shooting star *)
  4. Attitude is Guns don't make the "bang bang", people make the "bang bang".
  5. Attitude is Americans don't get picking on the brits cos you got bin lid cos bin lid got you first,you celebrate death we celebrate marriage no comparison duchbags
  6. Attitude "Zebo, a half blind five year old south african orphan has to ride seven miles a day with only one leg on a bicycle with buckled wheels and no brakes. Give just a small donation of two dollars and we will send you the video its hilarious."
  7. Attitude says I like to ask the waiter, "What do you recommend?" then stare him down while I order something completely different.
  8. Attitude is you know... I've been bangin' on this damn cowbell all day, and my fever just keeps on rising. FML
  9. Attitude says I heard it was so cold in Washington, DC today that Trump had his greedy little hands in his own pockets for once.
  10. Attitude wishes the hair on his face would grow in as dark and as thick as the hair on his butt!!
  11. Attitude is How can Trump ask the NY Times to turn over someone that Trump says does not exist. Am I the only one confused by this?
  12. Attitude The inventor of the Pringles can had his ashes buried inside one of the tall tubes!
  13. Attitude says I hate water - fish f#ck in it.
  14. Attitude says I see you have boobs. I happen to love boobs. This must be that fate thing they're always making movies about.
  15. Attitude says can people who are paralysed from the waist down fart?
  16. Attitude is I've never slowly walked backwards in my home, which I credit as the only reason I've never been attacked by maniacs.
  17. Attitude says Opening day of baseball means only 120 more games until we need to start caring about baseball.
  18. Attitude says me *opening a box of Mac and Cheese* wife [sitting in the hot tub] Noooooooo
  19. Attitude says Pimpin aint easy!!! Not that I'm a pimp or anything.. I'm just saying...
  20. Attitude says he is something..
  21. Attitude is You ever watched ants? You got that kinda time on your hands like me??
  22. Attitude is Coming soon, to a theatre near you: The Pee Tape.
  23. Attitude is My last update was way funnier then this one I just didn't feel like posting it.. It's not my fault you think I'm a liar...
  24. Attitude says Am I the only person wondering why Bernie Sanders never joined the military to someday be a colonel?
  25. Attitude Guys before you start thinking lesser of yourselves and thinking women are to be worshiped remember that without your rib she wouldn't exist.
  26. Attitude says North Korea is shaking some big balls at the United States, though they're most likely photoshopped !
  27. Attitude says NASCAR went with Toyota as a pace car...wanted them to see how it felt to be out front!
  28. Attitude Scared of dying alone? Become a careless bus driver!
  29. Attitude is If husbands get riding lawn mowers why haven't they invented the riding vacuum? I have just as much carpet as we do yard. He tells me we have too much yard for a push mower so it only stands to reason that we have to much carpet for me to push vacuum! RIG
  30. Attitude is my 6 year old has just surpassed me in age... mentally.

Comments

Popular Posts